MM2HAA’S 2ND NATIONAL WORKSHOP 2015 (17 August 2015)
- MM2H Centre in collaboration with MM2H Agents Association (MM2HAA) will organize MM2H 2nd National Workshop 2015 on 15th October 2015 (Thursday) at the Multipurpose Hall, Ministry of Tourism and Culture, Putrajaya, Malaysia. All registered MM2H licensed agents are invited to join MM2H 2nd National Workshop 2015. Please contact MM2HAA (email address: firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.
COMMISSIONER FOR OATHS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CERTIFY DOCUMENTS (01 July 2015)
- Effective 3 August 2015, MM2H Centre will no longer accept certification by Commissioners for Oaths. According to a directive by the Registrar of Malaya High Court, Commissioner For Oaths are not allowed to make Certified True Copies. Hence, certification can only be done by Embassy / High Commission / Notary Public / Government Official / Solicitor / Advocate / Auditor from origin country. Thank you. Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Centre MALAYSIA
MM2H PARTICIPANTS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO BUSINESS (11 May 2015)
- The MM2H Pass is a Social Visit Pass and allows MM2H participant to long-stay in Malaysia. If MM2H participant intends to do business, he/she would need to terminate the MM2H Pass. MM2H participant who is interested to invest in Malaysia can contact the Malaysia Industrial Development Authority at:MIDA Headquarters
Malaysian Industrial Development Authority (MIDA) Block 4, Plaza Sentral,
Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, Kuala Lumpur Sentral,
50470 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Tel: 603-2267 3633
Fax: 603-2274 7970
Website : www.mida.gov.my
EXODUS (MM2H) SDN BHD’S OFFICIAL TAKEOVER OF PARADISE LIVING (MM2H) SDN BHD AND PROMOTEGLAD (MM2H) SDN BHD (FORMERLY KNOWN AS GLAMOUR GLAD (MM2H) SDN (09 April 2015)
- Effective 1 April 2015, Exodus (MM2H) Sdn Bhd would continue to service all existing clients of Paradise Living (MM2H) Sdn Bhd and Promoteglad (MM2H) Sdn Bhd. If any existing clients approved under the two companies wish to change or use other agents to assist in MM2H-related matters, they are required to apply for a “Release Letter” from Exodus (MM2H) Sdn Bhd. Thank You. Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) Centre MALAYSIA.
MINISTRY OF FINANCE (MOF) : NO GOODS & SERVICES TAX (GST) EXEMPTION FOR VEHICLE PURCHASE (09 April 2015)
- Finance Minister decides that there will be no exemption of GST for the purchase of vehicles by the Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) participants effective 1 April 2015. However, application for duty / tax exemption submitted to MOF before 1 April 2015 will be considered for GST exemption for a period of three (3) months from the approval date. MOF will not entertain any request to extend the period of application or GST exemption to purchase vehicles under MM2H programme.
MM2H AGENTS ASSOCIATION NATIONAL WORKSHOP 2015 (16 Mac 2015)
- MM2H Centre in collaboration with MM2H Agents Association will organize MM2H National Workshop 2015 on 23 April 2015 (Thursday) at Multipurpose Hall, Ministry of Tourism and Culture, Putrajaya, Malaysia. All registered MM2H licensed agents are invited to join MM2H National Workshop 2015. Please contact MM2HAA (email address: email@example.com) for further details.