If there is a change of passport, the applicant must do the following to apply for extension:
- The Applicant must appear in person at the Immigration Department of Malaysia.
- The Applicant should bring the following documents and payment:
- Letter of Intention By The Principal / Sponsor
- Copy of Approval Letter
- Form IM. 12
- Form IMM. 55
- Original & copy of Old & New Passport for Applicant & Principal
- Applicant who 21 years and above and holding the MM2H dependents Pass will not be given the further extension.
- Processing period is one (1) working day.