MM2H participants are allowed to withdraw partial of the required Fixed Deposit from the second year onwards (RM50,000 for aged 50 years and above) / (RM150,000 for aged 50 years and below) for approved expenses related to house purchase, education for children in Malaysia and medical purposes. They have to maintain the balanced RM100,000 (for aged 50 years and above) / RM150,000 (for aged 50 years and below) of Fixed Deposit until they terminate from MM2H Programme.
The documents required for Fixed Deposit Withdrawal are:
- Letter of intention to withdraw Fixed Deposit account
- Copy of MM2H visa
- Copy of front page passport
- Copy of Fixed Deposit certificate
- Copy proof of payment for Residential property purchase (to submit of all pages of Sales & Purchase Agreement & receipt), Car purchase (to submit car grant title & receipt), Children’s education in Malaysia (to submit receipt), Medical expenses (to submit receipt)
- Copy of Conditional Approval Letter
Please be advised that the withdrawal is on a reimbursement basis and release of money will be made based on the amount paid.
Withdrawal can be made after the first year, effective from date of MM2H social visit pass endorsement in the passport.
If applicant wishes to withdraw the interest accrued on savings, please indicate in the letter of intention
** The processing and approval process will take three (3) working days from the date of
submission of the application (provided the documentation is complete )
All copies must be certified TRUE COPIES OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS by EMBASSY / HIGH COMMISSION / NOTARY PUBLIC / GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL / SOLICITOR / ADVOCATE / AUDITOR FROM ORIGIN COUNTRY.